Aims and Objective
- To work with regional and international institutions on security sector transformation and rights based development and encourage them to see the relevance of capacity building for their work.
- To provide non-partisan, independent, well-researched analyses and inputs to diverse decision-makers in governments, business communities, academia and civil society around the world.
- To assist the evolution and consolidation of stable, secure and accountable governments through the building of capacity across various sectors.
- To encourage voices from all quarters to push normative boundaries, bring new ideas into the policy discourse and provide a platform for the new generation of thinkers
- To build up a bridge between policy research institutions and their analysts on a level that has the potential to transcend from academic disciplines and national and political boundaries